What you need to bring:
- Warm clothes and layers! gloves, hats, jackets, warm pants, boots, RAIN GEAR.
- Your camera gear & tripod with shutter release
- LOTS OF EXTRA BATTERIES! We're gonna be camping for 5 nights in a row :)
Things You must know before booking:
- Your main concern is to be dressed properly
- Minimum number of participants in a single workshop is 4. If we have cancellations and there's not enough of Us, the trip will be cancelled and You'll receive a full refund.
- Maximum number of people in a single workshop is 8 BUT We will be divided into 2 groups in the field and visit different locations every day. This way, each group has plenty of room to work and find unique compositions.
There's a NON-REFUNDABLE $600 deposit to secure your spot.
The remaining balance must be paid 90 days prior to trip date and at that point you are confirmed.
You'll only get a refund of 50% minus $600 if cancelled 60 days or more prior to the trip.
You'll get NO REFUND if cancelled less than 60 days prior to the trip.
Weather plays a big role in Landscape Photography and we have no control over it. Our tours are designed so that we have enough time to catch good light but meanwhile, You must be prepared for "bad" weather. But there will be plenty of opportunities on this trip even on overcast days. And this is why we have an extended length of one week to make sure we have lots of opportunities. You should also know that we don't believe in bad weather and we'll teach You how to make the best of overcast days!
Please request a brochure below or read our terms and conditions before booking!
Included: All meals - Helicopter ride - All transportation - Guidance - Post Processing lesson - All commercial fees (7 Days)
Not Included: Flights to and from Whitehorse - Alcoholic Beverages - Personal travel insurance